Junior Team Trip to Hamilton Gardens WEDNESDAY 23rd NOVEMBER
All children and helpers need to be at school by 8.30 so rolls can be completed and any last minute instructions can be given. We will leave at 9.00 and be home by 3.00.
The children will need the following items for this visit:
- · All children are to be dressed in correct uniform .
- · They will take their school hats with them.
- · Suitable shoes for walking .
- · Lots of food for morning tea and lunch and a drink (or 2) of water.
- Items such as yoghurt would be better left at home on this day to avoid spillage!
- · Children do not require money on the day and will not be visiting the shop.
- · We will take sunscreen with us but if you can apply sunscreen at home this would be very helpful. We are expecting a very warm day on Wednesday.
If your child requires medication e.g. asthma inhaler, this should be given to the class teacher. The children will not be taking their bags with them as we walk so we cannot find their medication if needed if it is hiding in a school bag. The teachers will have first aid kits if required.
If you have any questions please talk to your child’s teacher and we will be happy to help.